Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspiration comes from the best places

When my mother knew she didn't have long left. She started to write a book for Kirk and I to have so as we would be able to know in her own way that we were part of a great family. I have read my copy of that book so many times that I notices tonight that the pages were starting to wear.
As the book goes on, you can tell from her writing that she was putting her heart and soul into this. Well I know that I won't have the memory that my mother did so I am going to start a new separate blog just for me to be able to do this for my child someday. It will be filled with the stories of my life and things that have shaped me into the man I am. Hopefully I will not need to publish it anytime soon, but I want it here encase


Zach
http://zstandridge.blogspot.com/

No comments: